Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Army/Air Force Technical Documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:33:17 -0600
I did not look them all up, but the TM 5-818-1 is the wrong number.
Here is a listing for all of the TM's.
As they changed, some of the TM's became TI's. The TI's live at:
As the TI's and TM's are updated, they will be offered to become UFC's, which means that they will be adopted by all branches of the military. The UFC's live here:
I am looking for the following Army/Air Force Publications
that are referenced in The Army and Air Force Technical Manual Concrete Floor
Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads (Army TM 5-809-12/Air Force AFM 88-3,
- Prev by Subject: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Next by Subject: Re: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Previous by thread: Re: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Next by thread: Re: Army/Air Force Technical Documents