From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:02 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Army/Air Force Technical Documents

I am looking for the following Army/Air Force Publications that are referenced in The Army and Air Force Technical Manual Concrete Floor Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads (Army TM 5-809-12/Air Force AFM 88-3, Chapter 15):

TM 5-809-2/AFM 88-3, Chap.2  (lightly loaded office spaces)

TM 5-818-1/AFM-7, Chapt 1  (Vibratory Loadings)

TM 5-822-6/AFM 88-7, Chap. 1  Engineering and Design : Rigid Pavements for Roads, Streets, Walks, and Open Storage Areas

I have checked the following sites,  these particular documents aren't on them.  Does anyone know why these documents aren't on these sites and/or where to find them?

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/cpdc/pubs/AF/manual.html

http://www.army.mil/usapa/eng/
http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/engpubs.htm

Thanks,  Gail Kelley