Re: Army/Air Force Technical Documents

Gail,

The first two are available through the TECHINFO website you listed below, you just have to know where to look.  I know the third is available somewhere because I downloaded and printed it out a while back, but at the moment I can't remember where I found it.  I'll keep looking and post the website if I find it.

TM 5-809-2/AFM 88-3 has been replaced by TI 809-02.  You can download it here: http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/ti.htm

TM 5-818-1/AFM-7 is here: http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/armytm/

Tripp Howard, P.E.

GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
I am looking for the following Army/Air Force Publications that are referenced in The Army and Air Force Technical Manual Concrete Floor Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads (Army TM 5-809-12/Air Force AFM 88-3, Chapter 15):

TM 5-809-2/AFM 88-3, Chap.2  (lightly loaded office spaces)

TM 5-818-1/AFM-7, Chapt 1  (Vibratory Loadings)

TM 5-822-6/AFM 88-7, Chap. 1  Engineering and Design : Rigid Pavements for Roads, Streets, Walks, and Open Storage Areas

I have checked the following sites,  these particular documents aren't on them.  Does anyone know why these documents aren't on these sites and/or where to find them?

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/cpdc/pubs/AF/manual.html

http://www.army.mil/usapa/eng/
http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/engpubs.htm

Thanks,  Gail Kelley