Re: Blind Fasteners for Structural Applications

Thank you Harold for your referrals. I have just reviewed the rivnut (Michelle says hi) and hollo-bolt systems, and I think I will stay with the Huck BOM, only because it feels more suitable with the thin sheet on the blind side. That may change if the Contractor has difficulty with installation equipment. One problem with these systems is that some are quite specialized - the money is in selling the installation equipment, and this equipment may be suitable for the shop but less manageable in the field.

Thanks again

Don Vickers