Re: Atlantic City Garage Collapse

I first used this system some 20 - 25 years ago in
North Africa, and for sure it was European system.
Advantage is a kind of monolithic slab, field
reinforced, poured on thin prefab panels. If columns
are field poured it is OK, if they are prefabricated -
sure it is a different story.
Any other info about this collapse?

John W. Sieszycki, P.E.