Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Special Inspection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Special Inspection
- From: "Al Grathwol" <AGrathwol(--nospam--at)BoyleEngineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:27:25 -0800
Special inspector is defined in UBC and is not the engineer (unless you wear 2 different hats).
The word "inspect" implies that a much greater level of effort has been done as compared to "observe". Our insurance company encourages using "observe" and observation" as descriptors. If you stop by a project for an hour or two on occasion, you aren't "inspecting" it-you're "observing" it.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Special Inspection
- Next by Subject: Re: Special Inspection
- Previous by thread: Re: Special Inspection
- Next by thread: Re: Special Inspection