Re: Off Topic - Thank You

>Anyway, I am rambling. most readers aren't interested

==========
Daryl,

There is at least one person on this list who read
your off-topic post with interest.

That's me.
I am not so old as your 1963 batchmates
I am not from Alberta University.

I'm just another structural engineer in far away India
who shares your passion for these kind of reunions.

I am 55 now.
I studied at Birla Institute Of Technology and Science
, at Pilani, in the state of Rajasthan, India, and
graduated in 1972.
We had a silver jubilee reunion in 1997 and I
understand how you felt  because I shared those very
same feelings.

Yes, I too am married to the same woman for 28 years
and my honeymooon still continues.

It's nice to hear so many of you in USA still value
the sanctity of a marriage ceremony.

Greetings from India.

G Vishwanath
Bangalore, India.