Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Special Inspection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Special Inspection
- From: MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:43:20 EST
Special Inspection is referenced in the 1927 UBC. I used that fact on a construction manager type a few years ago when he was posturing for the owner saying "this must be something new because I have never heard of such a thing. It must be something the engineers cooked up to increase their fees." To say he ended up looking a little embarrassed when I pulled out the '27 code and showed it to him and the owner is an understatement.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Special Inspection
- Next by Subject: Re: Special Inspection
- Previous by thread: Re: Special Inspection
- Next by thread: RE: Special Inspection