Re: SE Tests

Out of curiosity,  when you take the SE I / II / III exams,  do you get an SE designation?

I was under the (perhaps false) impression that only California, Hawaii and Illinois actually had an SE designation.  And that it was a necessary thing in California and Hawaii, but a um, political issue in Illinois.

Gail Kelley