RE: Aluminum

Jason,

Try the Aluminum Design Manual - Aluminum Association.  www.aluminum.org

Go to the bookstore link. http://www.aluminum.org/template.cfm?Section=BookStore

There are some similarities...from a alloy standpoint 6061-T6 comes to mind as a common grade alloy used for structures.  It depends on what characteristics/applications your looking at.

This should get you started.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

_______________________________ITAC
John T. Whitty, P.E.
Industrial TurnAround Corporation
Sr. Project Manager
13203 N. Enon Church Road - Suite 200
Chester VA 23836
(804)414-1100 Main
(804)414-1132 Direct
(413)643-5912 Fax
(804)539-1234 Cell
(804)905-2781 Pager
jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com <mailto:jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>

Celebrating 15 Years of Service!
A 2002 Rising 25 Finalist!
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.