From: Jason Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Aluminum

Before I spend lots of time searching, can anyone give me basic information
about Aluminum pipe design?

References (book or web) are actually preferred to raw numbers.

 - Available sizes:  Do they match standard steel pipe?  HSS?
 - Yield Stress - What are some common grades?

Thanks for your help,

----
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.