Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mono Stringer Stairs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Mono Stringer Stairs
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:16:22 EST
A steel fabricator has requested a design for a mono stringer stairs. It doesn't appear to be all that difficult (there are three flights total, the first flight descends then turns 90 degrees, the second flight descends and again turns 90 degrees with the final flight descending) but anyone who has had similar experience and can provide some insight is appreciated. My current concern is the steel tread (with a wood finish) since it cantilevers at either side of the stinger. I'm thinking of using a tapered stiffener plate below the tread plate.
Charlie Canitz, PE
- Prev by Subject: Mondo Quake in Pacific Northwest?
- Next by Subject: RE: Mono Stringer Stairs
- Previous by thread: Re: SE Test
- Next by thread: RE: Mono Stringer Stairs