RE: SICK PROFESSION

Bob:

I only have one H1-B visa employee (from Germany), who is a associate in my
firm and he is compensated at well over the market rate...

Since you are in Chicago, please feel free to see his work at:

101 West Superior, 14 story concrete high rise
720 North Larabee, 18 story concrete high rise

AS i said in my interview in Structural Engineer, six years ago, i couldn't
get the good ol' TT or SOM guys to join my little startup company, so i
built from within, with new grads and also went the H1-B visa route.

This H1-B gentleman pays his taxes and now owns a home in the Chicago
suburbs. He is actively pursuing his green card with eyes on becoming a US
Citizen.

He has become a mentor to my young staff and the cornerstone of my
organization.

Btw, i STILL am desparate need of an experinenced SE, so if somebody feels
that they've been short changed by the H1-b visa process, please send your
resume to me at:

dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com

Thanks!

DLF