From: Mike Jones [mailto:mike(--nospam--at)jlaeng.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 2:34 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Timber pile uplift anchorage...

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a proven system for a timber
pile uplift anchor?

I found this one particular product...

http://www.pilelineonline.com/Timber_piles.htm

...but was wondering what else was available.

I also have discovered the "Timber Pile Design and Construction Manual" from
the Timber Piling Council which discusses briefly the need for some
form of anchorage, but doesn't go into any specifics or methodology.

Anyway, thank for any leads on any other products/concepts.

Best regards,
 Mike Jones, P.E.             mailto:mike(--nospam--at)jlaeng.com