Re: SICK PROFESSION

Chuck,

Ah, but then the right to organize carries with it a different set of dual
edges.  Unions definitely serve a purpose.  But, Mike has pointed out,
sometimes the power that they obtain corrupts them just as surely as it
corrupts companies.  Personally, while I believe unions are definitely
important and necessary, I also believe that in many cases in this country
they have overstepped their bounds.  Like companies, unions need someone
to watch over them too.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI