Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASTM A 36 steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:35:55 -0600
-----Original Message-----I know this has been discussed before, but I never followed real closely.
From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:40 AM
Subject: ASTM A 36 steel
It is my understanding that ASTM A 36 is being used less now then it has been in the past. Can someone maybe summarize some of the issues?
I will note that my specific interest is the steel used as dowels for slabs on ground, which ACI 360, for unknown (even to them) reasons, recommends be ASTM A 36.
I'd like to know the overall industry trend though, i.e. availablity, price, whatever caused the change.
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- Previous by thread: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by thread: Re: ASTM A 36 steel