RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Bill:

That Yemeni businessman who "offered up" OBL
(now  Fox News correspondent, btw)

was as likely to produce that SOB as Rommel was able to give up Hitler.

The "offer" for OBL was refused, much in the same way the alleged 11th hour
Peace agreement offered by the Iraqis as being ridiculous by W.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2091035/

Yours etc.,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Director