Fwd: FW: foreigners... gotta love them

Can you guys take this discussion to like a Yahoo Chat Board or something??

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: foreigners... gotta love them

No, Al is just shillin' for his Hollywood buds, the Clintons.

OBL was offered up to Clinton ON A PLATE by the Somalis and he didn't want
to bother, because the focus groups said there was "no interest" in fighting
terrorism.

Clinton was the worst President since Harding, and shills like Franken are
the reason the U.S. is in the biggest moral decline in its history.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas USA