From: jccpc [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: foreigners... gotta love them

Let's get back to technical issues. Alternatively, let's start separate
Republican and Democratic seaint listserves, as well as any other groups
which want to get represented. None of us are sufficiently informed to know
what actually goes on in Washington, particularly with regard to security
issues.

Or is that "is"?

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC