Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Discovery Adventure Series Seeks Structural Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Discovery Adventure Series Seeks Structural Engineer
- From: "Jake Laufer" <jake(--nospam--at)hoggardfilms.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:22:35 -0500
I'm trying to get the word out to the structural engineering community about an exciting opportunity.
A new Discovery Channel adventure series is looking for a dynamic, telegenic, adventurous structural engineer to join on-camera "A-Team" for a series on urban exploration -- exploring abandoned buildings, tunnels, bridges, towers -- forgotten places in our cities where most people never go.
If you're interested, please email me at jake(--nospam--at)hoggardfilms.com -- and I'd be happy to provide some more information.
Thank you very much!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Designing Masonry to Span Horizontally
- Next by Subject: Discussions on connections
- Previous by thread: linear and non linear stability of medium and tall buildings
- Next by thread: Shear tranfer from roof diaphragm to shearwalls with eaves?