Discovery Adventure Series Seeks Structural Engineer

Hello:

I'm trying to get the word out to the structural engineering community about an exciting opportunity.

A new Discovery Channel adventure series is looking for a dynamic, telegenic, adventurous structural engineer to join on-camera "A-Team" for a series on urban exploration -- exploring abandoned buildings, tunnels, bridges, towers -- forgotten places in our cities where most people never go.
If you're interested, please email me at jake(--nospam--at)hoggardfilms.com -- and I'd be happy to provide some more information.

Thank you very much!
Jake Laufer
Hoggard Films