RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Title: RE: foreigners... gotta love them

I thought the Supreme Court elected the President!

Just kidding!!

Have a good evening everybody…thank God we live a the best country in the world

And we are able to have this kind of dialogue and/or debate without being taken away

And sent to Siberia (or worse).

Thanks also to the brave men and women of the US armed forces who put their necks on the line

Daily, not only in Iraq, but all over the world.

We are truly fortunate.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction