Exporting America (Use or abUSE)

Lou Dobbs is running a series called CNN Exporting America where the issues of H-1B, L-2, Outsourcing and the handling of unemployment in the United States are discussed in detail.

ALL OF THE CNN EXPORTING AMERICA SHOWS ARE ACCESSIBLE ON THE FOLLOWING WEB PAGE:

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/wkmg/

I really recommend this site as it contains all of the past videos (a high speed modem connection is very helpful here) and current ones related to the issues that we have been discussing as well as the potential changes it could bring to our industry if we don’t act now.

Dennis