Re: A706 & A615 Reinfocement

Thomas,

I understood you perfectly.  I was adding to your post as your post
referred to what was required "On the West Coast".  My point (not
articulated well) was that such a requirement also exists in chapter 21 of
ACI for seismic lateral R/C elements, which is what is the "law of the
land" outside of the West Coast.  In otherwords, a concrete moment frame
that resists seismic forces here in Ypsilant, MI must also use A706 rebar
(or A615 with two additional requirements).  So, I was just try to
"expand" upon your post so that someone would not consider it just a West
Coast thing.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI