RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Dennis,
I don't know too much about Al Franken but I did hear a clip of a tape where he MC'd a rally for Howard Dean and he used the "F" word over and over and over again.  It may be the Al Franken you love but I don't need to know any more about him than that.  Or Howard Dean, for that matter -- what's that saying about the people you associate with?  Oh, Oh.  As an engineer, that's a little scary :o)

Jim Persing