Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- From: EGHirsch(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:31:10 EST
Whoever you are, hiding in anonymity, you are a cowardly and despicable wretch. You impugn and demean the memory and reputation of a recently deceased Fellow (both upper and lower case) structural engineer. Your slurs and allegations are not backed by any factual offerings. I do not know what personal grievances and, I presume, vendetta led you to this attack, but it is shameful. I am not here to defend Paul and his reputation; that is not needed for they speak for them selves. My view is shared I am sure by the majority, if not indeed all, of those of us who knew him and worked with him both within and outside SEAOC and private practice. Again, shame.
Ephraim G. Hirsch, FSEAOC, S1200
- Prev by Subject: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- Next by Subject: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- Previous by thread: RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- Next by thread: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE