pool wall design

Title: Message
I am looking for additional references on designing pool walls.  We have started by analyzing these walls as cantilevered retaining wall, but this does not consider the curvature at the bottom of the pool, and additional hardened overcoats on the pool walls, etc. Also, any input for my specifications about leaving pools in a drained conditioned, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick Clark, P.E.

Building Concepts, Inc.

1228 Pep Circle

Gardnerville, NV 89410