RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE

Thank You for accepting my apology.

-gm

-----Original Message-----
From: EGHirsch(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:EGHirsch(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:20 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE

Mr. Madden:
Your apology accepted. Yes, I do know personally one of the engineers whose initials are as you cited and I doubt very much he could be the perpetrator of the original post.  However, thank you for pointing out that there are two such initials on the list. And by the way, I did not say, nor do I believe, your questions were stupid;  no need to say you're sorry.

Ephraim G. Hirsch, S1200