RE: Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Clarifies the Title "Engineer"

I believe that in most of the western states the line is drawn at being a "professional" engineer and also not holding oneself out to perform work that is regulated by the professional engineers acts.  Otherwise, anything goes.  I'm actually surprised that the original finding was to find against the project engineer and fine him.

Jim Persing, PE, SE

http://www.redvector.com/dg.lts/id.354/news_articles.view_content.htm