Re: Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Clarifies the Title "Engineer"

What about brain surgery?

"Hi Doctor. I'm calling about your $30,000 estimate
for my brain operation. I really want you to do the
job but I really need you to do better with your fee?
I just want the basic operation - in and out same day,
no anesthesia, and no follow-up visits. I'll supply
the gauze, bandages and ibuprohen. What's your lowest
fee? I've got three other estimates and your's is
greater than the second highest by 25%.  Can't you do
any better? By the way, the lowest fee I got was $500
- an offshore doctor - his fee includes everything and
he can do the operation next week! - but I really
don't want to go with him unless I have to."

Cliff

http://www.redvector.com/dg.lts/id.354/news_articles.view_content.htm