SE Review Manual - Wanted

Hello:

What are some of the good reference manuals for the CA SE exam?  I have
heard about the SERM by Allan Williams, Chelapati and Ben Yosefi. Please
comment as to which one was helpful for the recent SE exam.

If anyone has a duplicate copy for sale, please email me with your price.

Thank you

-  Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Jacobs Facilities Inc. (www.jacobs.com )