Re: SE Review Manual - Wanted

I thought "Structural Engineering License Review Problems and Solutions", also by Allan Williams, was a good one.

If you're planning on taking the 04' exam, you may be interested in reading the DCA BOEPLS Sunset Review Report that just came out. It sounds as though California will start administerinig the NCEES Struc II exam along with a California State specific exam in 2004. See p.60 of the 72 page pdf.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/sunset/2003sunset.pdf

From: "Aswin Rangaswamy" <aswinpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: SE Review Manual - Wanted
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:33:56 -0800

Hello:

What are some of the good reference manuals for the CA SE exam?  I have
heard about the SERM by Allan Williams, Chelapati and Ben Yosefi. Please
comment as to which one was helpful for the recent SE exam.

If anyone has a duplicate copy for sale, please email me with your price.

Thank you

-  Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Jacobs Facilities Inc. (www.jacobs.com )