Galvanic corrosion

Title: Message
Does anyone have any case histories or can they cite any studies of the effects of galvanic corrosion of a small steel area (hook) occasionally contacting a large 304 stainless steel area (trunnion) over much time (10-40 years) in a variety of atmospheres from dry to completely wet?  I'm trying to answer a customer's concern, but cannot find anything beyond the basic text book type stuff in my library.  Thanks.

Al Greene, PE
Civil Engineer
Bigge Crane & Rigging Co.
San Leandro, CA