RE: Galvanic corrosion

Title: Message

Galvanic corrosion doesn’t usually relate to stainless steel on mild steel.  And for occasional hook contact this would be less than minimal.  Aluminium and steel causes some grief.

Email me privately your fax number, and I’ll fax over what I have.  If I can find it.

Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.

Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.

268 Ellen St., Wpg. MB

R3A 1A7, Canada