Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Joints in Slabs on Ground

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I forgot to acknowledge that the information on filling and sealing joints came from the Metzger-McGuire web site ( and conversations with Steve Metzger.  

Metzger-McGuire makes MM80, which is probably the most commonly used joint filler in the US.  

For better or worse, recommendations in slab on ground work, like repair work, come from the material suppliers.

Gail Kelley