Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Joints in Slabs on Ground[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Joints in Slabs on Ground
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:59:33 EST
I forgot to acknowledge that the information on filling and sealing joints came from the Metzger-McGuire web site (www.metzgermcquire.com) and conversations with Steve Metzger.
Metzger-McGuire makes MM80, which is probably the most commonly used joint filler in the US.
For better or worse, recommendations in slab on ground work, like repair work, come from the material suppliers.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Joints in Slabs on Ground
- Next by Subject: Re: Joints in Slabs on Ground
- Previous by thread: RE: Joints in Slabs on Ground
- Next by thread: Re: Joints in Slabs on Ground