Crane runway bumpers

list,
I am looking for info on the design of crane runway end
stops for cranes with rubber bumpers.  I have the AISE
Tech Report for mill bldgs which covers hydraulic and
spring bumpers.  What I am looking for is the design of
the end stops for your garden variety cranes with rubber
bumpers.  I have a publication in German which does cover some of
this topic, but my German is not up to snuff and I don't if their
products will be similar to ours in North America.
Thanks in advance.
Gary Hodgson