From: Mark D. Anderson PE [mailto:mark(--nospam--at)alaskaengineer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 8:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: E/O Insurance

Since the underwriting is market specific, I'd first shop for a reputable
broker in your locality, and let their fingers do the walking.

Given the changing state-of-affairs with some of the traditional insurers, a
knowledgeable broker can be very time and trouble saving.

A possible exception is going through ASCE, if they are still in the
business.

Mark D. Anderson  PE
Anchorage