From: Jason Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: cost of field drilling holes

Also, if this is a owner or designer requested change order (not the
contractor's fault), then add an additional 50-100% for "O&P".  This is an
industry standard acronym that stands for "somebody else up, so lets screw
them as much as we can".

First the erection sub who works for the fabricator will add 20-40% O&P.
Then the fabricator will add 10-20% O&P on top of the erection sub's
estimate.
Then the General contractor will add another 10-20% O&P.

----
Jason W. Kilgore
Project Engineer
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.