RE: CMU software

Title: Message
NCMA has a design program, not sure if they have demos available.  Go to www.ncma.org and check out software in the e-store.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Persing [mailto:jpersing(--nospam--at)FHOARCH.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: CMU software

Digital Canal has a masonry wall program.  I do not own it or have not used it but they do have a demo.

http://www.digitalcanal.com/masonry.shtml

I have used some of their other software, actually the old DOS versions for finite element analysis, steel design, etc. and have found them very good.

Jim Persing