Archive Wind Load Help

Would someone help me out finding the thread on the 1/3 stress increase
and IBC load combinations 1605.3.2?  I need to know the thread title and
name so I can search the archives.  I recall this was in discussion about
3-4 weeks ago.

When I try the "search" on the web page archives it only searches from
2002 and older.  It doesn't search 2003 files.

You can email me privately.

Thanks!

Rich

rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com