Re: Archive Wind Load Help

rl> Would someone help me out finding the thread on the 1/3 stress increase
rl> and IBC load combinations 1605.3.2?  I need to know the thread title and
rl> name so I can search the archives.  I recall this was in discussion about
rl> 3-4 weeks ago.

The AISC magazine and web-site had an article on the 1/3 stress increase
last month.

http://tinyurl.com/vq4u

Best regards,
 Mike Jones, P.E.             mailto:mike(--nospam--at)jlaeng.com