wind loading on fences in IBC land

Title: wind loading on fences in IBC land

I cannot find how to develop wind loading on fences in the 2000 IBC. It doesnt seem reasonable to use tables 1609.6.2.1(1) or 1609.6.2.1(2) because they are not buildings.  The average person is not going to use ASCE 7-98 (section 6.5.13) to provide verification of design.  Does anyone have a simple solution or should I just tell them if they do the work at night they do not need a permitjust kidding!   Martin, from the land of frozen ground and everything else!!!  I brought a new used truck and it had a block heater, an oil pan heater, a radiator heater and a battery heater.  Now I keep blowing the circuit when I plug it in