No more A35F

Just to let all of you know, Simpson is no longer making the A34F connector. It is replaced by the Simpson LTP4 which has a higher lateral (H direction) value. I was unaware of then until Tom Harris caught it on a Plan Review he is doing for the City of Palm Desert. Good eyes, Tom – thanks for letting me know.

We need to start looking closer at the material catalogs we use in daily work. I use the Online Simpson catalogs which are extremely helpful.

Dennis S. Wish, PE