Re: How to reduce angle size?

	Wontae,
		Your angle sounds about right to me. The moment might be
smaller if you take credit for the k distance of the angle, or at least the
thickness of the other leg. I cannot tell if you are or not. Another way to
reduce the size is adding stiffeners, but ask a fabricator if that costs
more.
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia