From: Mike O'Brien [mailto:mike.obrien(--nospam--at)wdpartners.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: No more A35F

Is that no more A34F or no more A35F?  The header says one, the text
says the other.

Mike O'Brien, SE

--
37                               Message:0037
37
From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
To: <light_framing(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>,

Just to let all of you know, Simpson is no longer making the A34F
connector. It is replaced by the Simpson LTP4 which has a higher lateral
(H direction) value. I was unaware of then until Tom Harris caught it on
a Plan Review he is doing for the City of Palm Desert. Good eyes, Tom -
thanks for letting me know.

We need to start looking closer at the material catalogs we use in daily
work. I use the Online Simpson catalogs which are extremely helpful.

Dennis S. Wish, PE