ATS-109

To All -
  I recently came across excerpts from "ATS-109". I'm trying to locate the entire document but am not aware of the title nor the publisher (the header is: ATS-109, Glass Strength and Deflection Under Uniform Load). The two pages I have in hand address the design/analysis of tempered glass used as an infill panel for stairs' guardrails. Any suggested leads is appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie Canitz, PE
Annapolis, MD