Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ATS-109[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ATS-109
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:26:14 EST
To All -
I recently came across excerpts from "ATS-109". I'm trying to locate the entire document but am not aware of the title nor the publisher (the header is: ATS-109, Glass Strength and Deflection Under Uniform Load). The two pages I have in hand address the design/analysis of tempered glass used as an infill panel for stairs' guardrails. Any suggested leads is appreciated.
Charlie Canitz, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Atlantic City Garage Collapse
- Next by Subject: AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004
- Previous by thread: Re: structural steel bolted connection question
- Next by thread: Slab on Ground Joint Spacings