From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 7:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: E/O Insurance

So, one of the "Big Two" is discontinuing professional liabilty insurance
for Architects and Engineers.  IIRC, this firm was created in the early 70's
to provide competitive rates as an alternative to *the* big carrier,
CNA/Victor O. Schinerer.  Does this mean that E&O rates for small structural
firms will once again touch the 12 to 15 percent of gross annual billings as
it once did?