CFRP and Concrete

Dear friends.

I'm doing some work related to RC structures strenghtened with CFRP.

If I have to design a beam undergoing PURE BENDING, would some body please explain me the following;

1. What are de design actions for the ribets I intend to use to join concrete and CFRP?

2. If in addition to the ribets the CFRP grid is embedded in mortar, what are the acction causing debonding between the RC beam and this 5 cm layer of mortar?

Any response from you will give me a lot of help. Many thanks in advance.

Carlos

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now