Certification letters

Hi,

I have a question regarding certification letters submitted by the GC
regarding concrete, cement, plant inspections, etc.

Our GC has submitted these letters along w/ concrete mix designs.  Most of
these letters are dated in late 2001, signed by a notery public whose
commision expires in mid-2004.  Does this mean that the certification
letters are valid until 2004?  They certainly are not current.  How old can
these letters be? 3 monthes? 6 monthes?

Thanks.

Alden Manipula
Structural E.I.T.