Fate of the A35F

Thought this might be of interest. I sent an e-mail to Simpson’s Customer Service Department and received the following reply.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry on our product. We plan to have the A35F completely obsolete in the new year. We do still have them available in stock and once our current inventory runs out, the LTP4's will only be available.

We hope this answers your question.

Thank you,

Kim Hampton
CS Supervisor