Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Harlen Metal Products Product info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Harlen Metal Products Product info
- From: Cratylus Consulting Group <cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:12:10 -0800
We used many of their rsidential cripple wall bracing products after Northridge.
"Nels Roselund, SE" wrote:
Bill, Harlen Metal Products is no longer in business. Their residential cripple wall bracing products were unique in the industry, and their unavailability had made an effective residential seismic retrofit more difficult to achieve. I believe that the tools and dies for the products still exist, but no one has bought them. I'd like to see the products put back into production. Nels Roselund
- Prev by Subject: Re: Harlen Metal Products Product info
- Next by Subject: Health care
- Previous by thread: Re: Harlen Metal Products Product info
- Next by thread: Fate of the A35F