Re: Harlen Metal Products Product info

Me too!
We used many of their rsidential cripple wall bracing products after Northridge.

Steven A.
Los Angeles

"Nels Roselund, SE" wrote:

Bill, Harlen Metal Products is no longer in business.  Their residential cripple wall bracing products were unique in the industry, and their unavailability had made an effective residential seismic retrofit more difficult to achieve.  I believe  that the tools and dies for the products still exist, but no one has bought them.  I'd like to see the products put back into production. Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net