From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 11:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: E/O Insurance

I had two different clients (architects) asking me for a fee proposal, and "warning" me that his client wants to see a copy of my E/O insurance policy. Needless to state, in both cases, the architects clients were laywers!!!

Unfortunatley for one of the architects, who contacted 5 structural engineers and received 5 declines, was threatened with a law suit by his client for not "fulfilling" his duty to find a structural consultant.

Antonio S. Luisoni

Consulting S.E.